Skip to main content

English Dialogue

Adam has passed on his final semester test.on the way home,he meets azis,his friend.he congrulates and compliment adam.

Azis : Hi Adam , How are You doing?

Adam : I am fine , thanks.
Azis : it's very nice to meet you here , adam.  You look great today! I love your new hairstyle

Adam : Thank you very much , azis. You look great too.

Azis : Thanks adam. Bay the way , how was your test? Have you got the result?

Adam : Yes , I ' ve got it , you know what? I have passed the test , I am so happy

Azis : That's great. Congratulations! How's the score?

Adam : Thanks god , i got the highest score for my test

Azis : wow that amazing , i know you are very smart adam , well done!

Adam : thanks for the compliment, azis. You are so kind

Azis : never mind adam , it's my pleasure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C O N V E R S A T I O N

 A: Excuse me, sir.  R: Yes?  A: Do you mind not to smoke here?  R: What’s your problem? There’s no sign that says it’s forbidden to smoke in this area. It means that I can smoke here.  A: That’s true, but this is a public area. Your cigarette is harmful for all people here.  R: People aren’t complaining except you.  A: I don’t want to make a scene here, so I suggest you to smoke somewhere else. Can’t you see? There’re many children here.  R: All right. I’ll leave and smoke somewhere else. A: Thank you. I appreciate that. Adam Valeno Ryan Rachmatal (XI MIPA 7)

My Ambition in Future

  My ambition is to enter the military academy after graduating from high school and I am also training my talents and physique, among them I follow athletics, basketball, football. I did all that to develop my physique so that I could compete later in the military academy. but I also did not forget academic education in schools, but because of this situation, learning was interrupted. but if my sustenance is not in a military academy, I want to learn about business economics, because I also have a passion in selling, I like to farm buyers and prepare merchandise, it's very fun and can socialize with lots of people and that can also make friends .. I hope and try hard to reach my goal, I don't forget to pray to God so that my path will be made easier .. maybe it's from me, thanks adam valeno

(Tugas Belajar di Rumah) : Matematika Minat

PENYEBARAN COVID - 19 DI BANDUNG Peta visualisasi data penyebaran covid-19 & perkembangan informasi nya di wilayah provinsi jawa barat bisa cek di https://pikobar.jabarprov.go.id ODP = orang dalam pengawasan, masih di karantina, belum pasien dlm kondisi gejala sakit. Mungkin pernah berinteraksi dgn yg positif covid-19 PDP = pasien dlm pengawasan, pasien kondisi gejala sakit tp belum tentu positif covid-19 Positif = pasien terkonfirmasi positif covid-19 : *Positif :* kel/kec Margahayu Raya/Babakan ciparay 1 *PDP :* kel/kec Babakan sari/kircon 1 *ODP :* kel/kec gerlong/sukasari 3 sarijadi/sukasari 1 sukarasa/sukasari 1 sukagalih/sukajadi 1 ciumbeleuit/cidadap 1 cipaganti/coblong 1 cigadung/cibeunying kaler 3 cicadas/cibeunying kidul 1 tamansari/bdg wetan 2 pasirkaliki/cicendo 2 cijerah/bandung kulon 1 situsaer/bojongloa kidul 1 cijagra/lengkong 4 ancol/regol 5 cibangkong/batununggal 2 cija...