Skip to main content

Nancy Ghost Story πŸ‘»

All About Historycal of nancy





So Nancy she was a beautiful white-faced Dutchman, but unfortunately the story of her death was so tragic. From the word of mouth that is believed by the citizens of this school and even the citizens of Bandung, Nancy died of suicide by jumping from a ladder near the school hall.

Comments

  1. Please elaborate more about events that are essential for the recount text. Also please include your infographic timeline.

    If you ever find difficulties in writing the recount text, please find/cont me so I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

C O N V E R S A T I O N

 A: Excuse me, sir.  R: Yes?  A: Do you mind not to smoke here?  R: What’s your problem? There’s no sign that says it’s forbidden to smoke in this area. It means that I can smoke here.  A: That’s true, but this is a public area. Your cigarette is harmful for all people here.  R: People aren’t complaining except you.  A: I don’t want to make a scene here, so I suggest you to smoke somewhere else. Can’t you see? There’re many children here.  R: All right. I’ll leave and smoke somewhere else. A: Thank you. I appreciate that. Adam Valeno Ryan Rachmatal (XI MIPA 7)

My Ambition in Future

  My ambition is to enter the military academy after graduating from high school and I am also training my talents and physique, among them I follow athletics, basketball, football. I did all that to develop my physique so that I could compete later in the military academy. but I also did not forget academic education in schools, but because of this situation, learning was interrupted. but if my sustenance is not in a military academy, I want to learn about business economics, because I also have a passion in selling, I like to farm buyers and prepare merchandise, it's very fun and can socialize with lots of people and that can also make friends .. I hope and try hard to reach my goal, I don't forget to pray to God so that my path will be made easier .. maybe it's from me, thanks adam valeno

Last Holiday!

My Holiday At First, I was Happy to take a day off from 21 december to january 5, it's a long holiday. I already imagine going to Jakarta , Puncak , and other places. But i have not Prepared at all where i want to go , so when I'm on vacation , I just Try to Find a hotel in Jakarta , and I got it. When Me and my Family In Jakarta , we stay in Mercure Hotel For 3 Days. But in Jakarta , I don't feel any special moment except when my family gathers and I really appreciate the time like that... In Short We go back to bandung to meet my grandpa and grandma in their home in Dago. We arrived in bandung at 3am , And I went straight to my room and i go sleep. And This Is the best part from my last holiday.. That day Was 25 december... 07.44 When I wake up , i always hug my parent ( I do that almost every days) for me it's when i said "i love you" but in different way. After that i go to the bathroom and take a shower. After that my mom made...